Hordestwoodbals Index du Forum

Change Facebook Account Mountain Lion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hordestwoodbals Index du Forum -> Hordestwoodbals -> Hordestwoodbals
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
illyull
Grand bavard

Masculin
Point(s): 163
Moyenne de points: 1,66

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Change Facebook Account Mountain Lion Répondre en citant

Change Facebook Account Mountain Lion
> DOWNLOAD

.. Then quit Mail.app and open it again to make the changes take effect. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. You can also post from the Notifications Center. Open the inbox and drag the desired sub-inbox to the top. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. The idea was to let you post to either service from within apps you use on your Mac.When Mountain Lion was finally released, it included integration with Twitter, but Facebook was nowhere to be found. Sound good? OK great, here is how to set that up. Maybe with the Facebook developer preview you can, but with the official 10.8.2 release, it is not possible. Follow Us Facebook How To Fix Buy Do More About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use . Reply Lorin says: September 25, 2012 at 3:48 pm A little frustrating, if Im using it correctly. There was an error. Remove the check mark from the Contacts entry. When composing a new message, it will default to the account for the currently selected mailbox, which is fine. Earlier versions of the Mac OS don't include Facebook integration. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to access the user's facebook account? OSX Mountain Lion Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite I'm using the code from WWDC to access the user's facebook account: self.accountStore = [[ACAccountStore alloc] init]; ACAccountType *facebookAccountType = [self.accountStore accountTypeWithAccountTypeIdentifier:ACAccountTypeIdentifierFacebook]; [self.accountStore requestAccessToAccountsWithType:facebookAccountType withCompletionHandler:^(BOOL granted, NSError *e) { if (granted) { NSArray *accounts = [self.accountStore accountsWithAccountType:facebookAccountType]; self.facebookAccount = [accounts lastObject]; } else { // Fail gracefully. We will show you how to use both methods. there doesnt seem to be any way to enter this? So I cant complete this as per your description&. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged mountain-lion mail.app or ask your own question. Am I right that I cant post a message to a single, specific facebook user, i.e., only to myself or to groups of users? Reply Matt says: September 25, 2012 at 4:07 pm Nice Wink Reply Karl says: September 26, 2012 at 1:42 am exactly what I missed! Thank you! /Karl Reply Jason says: September 26, 2012 at 3:04 am Thats how its supposed to work, its a shame it doesnt for me and the hundreds of people posting on the apple community site. The method does not exist. Whichever account's mailbox is at the top of the list will be the default mailbox. If an account mailbox is at the top, but the account is not the default, drag it down and then back up to the top. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Alabama Media Group. Reply . You should be using -requestAccessToAccountsWithType:options:completion:. We can post to FB but arent getting any notifications at all. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. thanks! –Sumit Apr 20 '15 at 9:44 show 3 more comments up vote 0 down vote Mail will use the Default address unless you override it by selecting another address in the "FROM" drop down field when creating a new message. If you haven't yet upgraded to one of the versions of OS X that support Facebook, you'll find a link to installation instructions in the Our Expert Recommends section at the bottom of this article. instead of my password, I entered the security code sent to my mobile& 5a02188284
facebook job applicationgood titles for an album of friends on facebookfacebook app blackberry curve 8320hack facebook url freedibujos para chat en facebookfree facebook credits applicationsfacebook text art troll facefacebook java kp570how to install facebook app on ubuntuscansione codice qr facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hordestwoodbals Index du Forum -> Hordestwoodbals -> Hordestwoodbals Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation